Advance can help you improve your home quickly and safely. Come to us for your residential electrical needs.
Advance would like to help you with maintenance, installs and service upgrades. We provide a wide range of residential services including energy efficient retrofits and new construction wiring.
Code violations are nothing to take chances with. Your family’s safety doesn’t need to be at risk. Expert assistance from our electricians will assure that you will pass inspections and can use your home safely.
YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS ARE ALWAYS MET
Our available electrical services also include outdoor installations that include height and perimeter applications. We enjoy working with consultants, designers, installers, and project managers as well as homeowners like yourself!
“Safety first” goes farther than using safe electrical practices. Many experts in the electrical trade needlessly expose themselves and their customers to lead when holes are cut or doing other electrical work that disturbs painted surfaces.
PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY
Federal rule banned lead from residential paint in 1978. In 2008, the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency passed the Renovation, Repair, and Painting Rule. The federal rule was enacted to protect young children from being exposed to lead-based paint hazards that can be created during renovation activities. The federal rule has been incorporated into Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 163(link is external) and is called the Wisconsin Lead-Safe Renovation Rule.
ADVANCE IS A LICENCED LEAD ABATEMENT CONTRACTOR
When advance does work on your home, care is taken to complete work where lead is present. As a licenced lead abatement contractor (Dept. of Health Services Lic#LSR110102236203), Advance is uniqely suited to complete your project with knowedgable attention to the risks from lead that may be in you home.
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Detector hardwires and batteries
• High rise maintenance
• Outdoor outlets and fixture installation
• Indoor outlets
• Switch dimmer installation
• Home rewiring
• Landscape lighting and design
• Fire alarm system
• Electrical safety inspections
• Correcting poorly installed wiring and overloaded circuits
• Appliance outlets
• Electrical troubleshooting
• Intercom systems, repair/install
• Code violation corrections
• Electrical upgrades
• Electrical panels and fuse boxes
• Poorly installed wiring and circuit repairs
• New construction and remodeling
• Lighting renovation, design, and installation
• Garage electrical power
• Home theater, media room wiring
• Door bells repair and installation
• Circuit breaker (fuse) boxes
• Hot tub, pool wiring
• Low voltage wiring